Monday 11 November 2013

video Stamp



AUSTRALIA POST LAUNCH A NEW VIDEO STAMP 

Australia Post have just launched a new Video Stamp.  Very similar in concept to the Aurasma application that appeared a few years ago but aimed at mass market adoption 

Here is a link to the Australia Post website where you can find out more about this exciting application
http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/video-stamp.html?ecid=sm--li----par-p5xmas--vstmp-----1311

A QR Code on the parcel or letter acts as an "Augmented Reality Trigger Image" that when photographed by a smartphone using the Australia Post App will play a video on the Smartphone screen.

I would be really interested in hearing peoples reaction to the new stamp.  If my friends in Australia Post would like to send me a video stamp - I will put it up on my social media !!

#augmentedreality
#postal

No comments:

Post a Comment